Save $267.50 compared to purchasing all items separately!
All the utility of the minivan — but way cooler and purely human-powered. With two spacious CargoBay bags, our Hooptie Handrail system, U-Tubes foot rests, and a MagicCarpet seat cushion, you are ready to go hauling kids and cargo right out of the box.
People who bought this bike also purchased ...
Electric Bike Review chose the eSwoop as one of it’s coveted "Best Electric Cargo Bikes" for 2018/2019
- Carry kids: Includes three of our most popular kid-hauling add-ons — Hooptie, MagicCarpet and U-Tube foot rests — to keep your kids comfy and secure. Show me
- Stay organized: LockPocket carrying pouch for lock, phone, wallet and other small items. Show me
- Carry stuff: Strong rear rack and two CargoBay panniers will handle groceries, backpacks, work stuff, and more. Show me
- Human-powered: No e-assist here. If you are someone who doesn’t want or need e-assist, we make this purely person-powered machine for you. Show me
- Stay clean: Fenders keep water and road grime on the road. Show me
- Stable loading: Rock-solid KickBack 3 kickstand for secure loading and unloading. Show me
Free shipping anywhere in the continental United States!
Wanna know more?
- More about this bike
The Swoop XPP
- Traditional pedal-powered drive train
Included Xtracycle accessories
- Hooptie child enclosure
- Two CargoBay panniers
- MagicCarpet seat cushion
- U-Tubes foot and cargo rests
- LockPocket carrying pouch for lock and other small items
- Edgerunner Fenders
Learn more about what makes our Swoop class of bike so cool.
1 Head tube length 7.8" 198 mm 2 Fork length 16.3" 414 mm 3 Fork off set 2.5" 63.5 mm 4 Seat tube 16.7" 424 mm 5 Reach 14.75" 375 mm 6 Stack 25.5" 650 mm 7 Effective top tube 20.5" 521 mm 8 Actual top tube 23.25" 591 mm 9 Step over height 18" 457 mm 10 Chainstay length 31.5" 800 mm 11 Deck length 27" 686 mm 12 Deck height 23.5" 597 mm 13 Wheel base 56.3" 1430 mm 14 Actual length 83.5" 2121 mm
- Full specs
Available colors Zone Blue (glossy), Black Out (matte) Weight 45 pounds Maximum carrying weight 400 pounds, including rider Frame 4130 Chromoly Fork 4130 Chromoly Handlebar Xtracycle Comfort Handlebar Grips ERGON GP10-S-SD 30x130mm Stem options 60mm (small), 90mm (medium), or 120mm (large) Headset FSA Mallet Saddle Xtracycle Comfort Saddle Seat post options 300mm (small), 400mm (medium), or 450mm (large) Seat collar 34.9mm Bolt-on Collar Kickstand KickBack 3 Rear rack LT2 V-racks, plus LT2 FlightDeck Brake levers Shimano BL-M396 Hydraulic Front brake Shimano BR-M396 Hydraulic Front rotor Shimano SM-RT54, 180mm Rear brake Shimano BR-M396 Hydraulic Rear rotor Shimano SM-RT54, 180mm Shifters Shimano Acera SL-M3000 3x9 spd. Rapidfire + Front derailleur Shimano Acera FD-T3000, Top Swing, Dual Pull Rear derailleur 10-speed Shimano Deore RD-M6000 Shadow Plus Design Crank Shimano Acera FC-T3010, 170mm Octalink 48 tooth x 36 tooth x 26 tooth Cassette Shimano HG-200, 11 tooth - 34 tooth Chain NOVE-91, 9 speed Front hub Shimano Deore XT HB-M8010 (15mm thru axle) Rear hub Shimano Acera FH-M3050 (168mm QR) Front rim 26” Double-walled Alloy, 36H Rear rim 20” Double-walled Alloy, 36H Spokes 14/15/14 gauge stainless with FG2.3 brass nipples Front tire Schwalbe Big Ben 26” x 2.15” - Reflex Rear tire Schwalbe Big Ben 20” x 2.15” - Reflex Also includes Edgerunner Fenders (while supplies last); EdgeRunner Wheelskirts; LockPocket carrying pouch for your lock and other small items Add-on components included Hooptie child enclosure; MagicCarpet full-sized deck pad; U-Tubes foot rests; 2 CargoBay panniers; CarryHandle
Shipping destination Fee to ship unassembled* Fee to ship fully assembled** Continental U.S. Free! $200 Hawaii / Alaska $400 sorry, not available Canada $400 sorry, not available Overseas $1,000 sorry, not available
* NOTE: Your bike will need assembly. If you choose this shipping method, we strongly encourage you to have the bike assembled by a qualified bike mechanic at a trustworthy shop in order to preserve the warranty. If you choose to have your bike shipped unassembled and you live near one of our Authorized Dealers, you will be offered the choice — when you checkout — to have your bike shipped directly to that shop for assembly. We estimate assembly time at 4-5 hours. You will be responsible for any assembly costs at our dealers or other shops.
** NOTE: We call this the Big Box of Happiness — because that’s what arrives at your door. Your bike will be fully assembled and put through our 71-point safety inspection by Xtracycle staff mechanics. It will be shipped to your door, 100 percent Ready to Ride. With 5 to 10 minutes of unpacking, you will be on the road. Learn more.