Electrify Your Ride
Why would I need an electric-assist bike?
We talk to lots of customers about electric-assist. Sometimes, there is hesitation.
People often raise two (somewhat related) concerns.
1. Do I really need it?
Look, people, we gotta tell you straight up:
Electric assist is a complete game-changer.
Not only will electric-assist make your rides more enjoyable, but you’ll end up using your bike significantly more.
We have always believed bicycles are a pretty darn efficient and practical form of transportation. And yet, electric assist makes them far more so.
With e-assist, the difference in travel time between bike and car — for relatively short trips in a town or city — is reduced to pretty much nothing. In fact, the e-bike will often be faster.
Hills are no longer difficult obstacles. Nor is carrying the extra weight of passengers or groceries. The world of possibility just opens up.
2. Yeah, but the cost …
We get it. The technology ain’t cheap. Yet in the end, many of our customers find …
An e-bike actually saves them money.
Seriously. People find they are able to replace a vast majority of daily car trips with joy-filled bike rides. And when you consider it that way — that is, less gasoline, car maintenance, or realizing outright: “Hey, we don’t need the second car at all anymore. Let’s sell it!” the cost pencils out in a very different way. Sit down and try it.
Moreover, we use only the best batteries and drivetrain systems from Bosch. The higher cost is a direct reflection of the top-notch quality, reliability and durability of our e-powered rides.
The future is now
e-Bikes are fast, powerful machines, great for zipping around town and taking care of business with ease and speed. We believe that very soon, at least 95 percent daily cargo-bike and utility-cycling trips will be electric-assisted. It’s the future. Heck, it’s the present!
We want to help you melt away those obstacles and truly understand the revolutionary nature of electric-assist cargo bicycles. Wanna talk e-cargo bikes? Call us anytime at (888) 537-1401, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meanwhile, here are our…
20 perfect reasons to go electric
- Cover more miles and climb more hills in less time. Xtra power is always at your fingertips.
- Swift and silent, an e-cargo bike is like some genius mashup of a scooter, a mini-truck, and a microbus—without spewing nasty exhaust or making all that noise.
- Studies have shown that, especially for those who live in a city with good public-transportation options (light rail, streetcars, bus lines), riding a cargo e-bike is the easiest way to live a 100% car-free life. And we make the ultimate electric cargo bicycle.
- Blast off the starting block with even the heaviest of loads. A smooth, powerful e-boost as you take off can make navigating with even the most unwieldy cargo a breeze.
- Replace a car, discover a fast, easy way to explore your neighborhood, city, region, and world.
- It’s what most people want in a cargo bike (even really fit cyclists who think electric is “cheating”), even if they don’t know it.
- Human + e-bike = cyborg!
- You’ll simply ride more. Statistics show that e-cargo bikes see far more miles than standard e-bikes.
- Ride even if you’re injured. Easier on major joints like knees, ankles, hips, etc.
- Easily ride closer to the speed of urban traffic when you have to take more auto-heavy routes.
- An e-cargo bike makes for cooler riding in hot weather.
- Easier, speedier riding lets you skip all that car congestion while increasing your efficiency running errands around town.
- Levels the playing field if, say, you have a wonky knee or are feeling tired, allowing you to easily ride together with people of varying degrees of ability. Even with cargo and kids on board, you’ll be faster than a pro cyclist on an ultralight race rig.
- Boosts confidence. Helps ensure that you’ll be successful, no matter your mission. “I got this!”
- In many cases, it’s considerably faster than—or as fast as—driving.
- Ready for anything! You’re more likely to be able to do something you didn’t initially set out to do when you left the house, which is a major reason many people say they just have to take a car.
- Increased mileage and shorter travel times encourage you to explore more.
- Cover your basic weekly exercise needs with ease if you want. If you’d use Turbo up that hill on the way home, bump the assist mode down and elevate that heart rate.
- Riding your bike can help in the fight against climate change.
- You can take the safer route. An e-cargo bike helps you always take safer routes and more peaceful passages. Often there’s a great way to get where you’re going, but maybe it’s a little farther out of the way, with more stop signs and hills. What might have been annoying in a car becomes a relaxing, scenic adventure on a cargo-ready e-bike.
Curious what Bosch system we’d recommend for you? Take our easy Bike Recommender survey below and we’ll let you know which Bosch options might work best for you.