Thule Yepp Nexxt Maxi Obsidian
Lightweight and safe rear-rack-mounted child bike seat with a contemporary design, providing premium comfort for your child.
- More about this product
- Maximum child comfort and a safe, custom fit thanks to the adjustable padded 5-point harness
- Provides a smooth ride for your child in the soft and shock-absorbing seat
- Lightweight yet sturdy seat combining a hard outer shell with soft padding for premium child comfort
- Very quick, easy, and convenient securing of your child with the magnetic childproof safety buckle
- Ensures a perfect fit as your child grows thanks to adjustable foot rests and foot straps
- Quick and easy mounting of the child bike seat on your bike’s rear rack
- Added visibility thanks to built-in reflector
- Easy to clean and to keep dry due to the seat’s water-repellent materials
- Designed and tested for children from 9 months* to 6 years old, up to 48.5 lbs/22 kg. *Consult a pediatrician for children under 1 year old.
Note: This works on the Xtracycle RFA only.
- Specs, manuals, compatibility
Weight 10 lbs Dimensions 35 × 17 × 15 in Compatibility
This seat works on the Xtracycle RFA only. It does not work on the EdgeRunner, Stoker or Leap.
Under the Thule Guarantee, Thule will warranty all Thule branded products under the original purchaser, during its specified time frame listed below, and for products manufactured by Thule. The warranty terminates if the product’s owner fails to present this Term of Warranty when requesting repairing services from Thule, under the terms provided herein.
Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty, Thule will remedy defects in materials or workmanship by making the necessary repairs within thirty days without charge for parts or labor. In addition, if it is not possible to remedy the defects, Thule will replace the product, the consumer may elect to receive a refund equal to the purchase price paid for the product, or, a credit to be used toward the purchase of a new Thule product in the same category.
This Thule warranty coverage does not, under any circumstances, cover any damage to non-Thule products used in conjunction with Thule products.
No warranty is given for defects caused by normal wear and tear, scratches, accidents, modifications or any types of repair other than those authorized by Thule.
No warranty is given for defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control including, but not limited to, misuse, overloading, or failure to assemble, mount or use the product in accordance with Thule’s written instructions or guidelines included with the product or made available to the purchaser.
In the event that a product is defective, the purchaser should contact the Thule dealer from whom the product was purchased. If the dealer is not able to correct the defect, the purchaser should contact Thule in writing.
In the event that the product needs to be returned, a representative from Thule will provide the purchaser with the appropriate mailing address and any additional instructions. Please note that the purchaser will be responsible for mailing the product to Thule, with proof of purchase in the form of an original purchase invoice or receipt, and with a detailed description of the defect. The mailing costs will be refunded by Thule, upon presentation of the related mailing receipts.
Disclaimer of Liability: Repair or replacement of a defective product or the issuance of a refund or credit (as determined by Thule) is a purchaser’s exclusive remedy under this warranty. Damage to a purchaser’s property or other person is excluded. This warranty is expressly made in lieu of any and all other warranties, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, but excepting the warranties which are expressly provided by law.
Thule’s sole liability to any purchaser is limited to the remedy set forth above. In no event will Thule be liable for any lost profits, lost sales, or for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or for any other damages which were not directly and clearly caused by a defecting product.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary based on country or state.
In order to keep you informed about relevant product news and important warranty and product safety information, please register your product with us.
- Reviews, questions, and discussion
- Shipping rates
If your cart total is ... ... your shipping fee will be * Up to 99.99 11.99 (Standard ground shipping) 100.00 to 249.99 19.99 (Standard ground shipping) 250.00 to 499.99 29.99 (Standard ground shipping) 500.00 and up Free shipping!
* NOTE: Above flat rates are for the continental United States only. For Alaska, Hawaii and international destinations, your shipping fee will be calculated at checkout, based on the size and weight of your products.