Save $285 compared to purchasing all items separately!
All the utility of the minivan — but purely human-powered. With our Hooptie Handrail system, U-Tube foot rests, and two Mini MagicCarpet seat cushions, you are ready to go hauling kids and cargo right out of the box.
People who bought this bike also purchased ...
Electric Bike Review chose the eSwoop as one of it’s coveted "Best Electric Cargo Bikes" for 2018/2019
- Carry kids: Includes three of our most popular kid-hauling add-ons — Hooptie, 2 Mini MagicCarpet deck pads, and U-Tube foot rests — to keep your kids comfy and secure. Show me
- Stay organized: LockPocket carrying pouch for lock, phone, wallet and other small items. Show me
- Carry stuff: Strong rear rack; (Note: X3 CargoBay panniers that normally come with this bike are currently out of stock; the bike price has been adjusted to accommodate this change.) Show me
- Human-powered: No e-assist here. If you are someone who doesn’t want or need e-assist, we make this purely person-powered machine for you. Show me
- Stay clean: Fenders keep water and road grime on the road. Show me
- Stable loading: Rock-solid KickBack 3 kickstand for secure loading and unloading. Show me
Free shipping anywhere in the continental United States!
Wanna know more?
- More about this bike
The Swoop XPP
- Traditional pedal-powered drive train
Included Xtracycle accessories
- Hooptie child enclosure
- Mini MagicCarpet seat cushion x 2
- U-Tubes foot and cargo rests
- LockPocket carrying pouch for lock and other small items
- Edgerunner Fenders
Learn more about what makes our Swoop class of bike so cool.
1 Head tube length 7.8" 198 mm 2 Fork length 16.3" 414 mm 3 Fork off set 2.5" 63.5 mm 4 Seat tube 16.7" 424 mm 5 Reach 14.75" 375 mm 6 Stack 25.5" 650 mm 7 Effective top tube 20.5" 521 mm 8 Actual top tube 23.25" 591 mm 9 Step over height 18" 457 mm 10 Chainstay length 31.5" 800 mm 11 Deck length 27" 686 mm 12 Deck height 23.5" 597 mm 13 Wheel base 56.3" 1430 mm 14 Actual length 83.5" 2121 mm
- Full specs
Available colors Zone Blue (glossy), Black Out (matte) Weight 45 pounds Maximum carrying weight 400 pounds, including rider Frame 4130 Chromoly Fork 4130 Chromoly Handlebar Xtracycle Comfort Handlebar Grips ERGON GP10-S-SD 30x130mm Stem options 60mm (small), 90mm (medium), or 120mm (large) Headset FSA Mallet Saddle Xtracycle Comfort Saddle Seat post options 300mm (small), 400mm (medium), or 450mm (large) Seat collar 34.9mm Bolt-on Collar Kickstand KickBack 3 Rear rack LT2 V-racks, plus LT2 FlightDeck Brake levers Shimano BL-M396 Hydraulic Front brake Shimano BR-M396 Hydraulic Front rotor Shimano SM-RT54, 180mm Rear brake Shimano BR-M396 Hydraulic Rear rotor Shimano SM-RT54, 180mm Shifters Shimano Acera SL-M3000 3x9 spd. Rapidfire + Front derailleur Shimano Acera FD-T3000, Top Swing, Dual Pull Rear derailleur 10-speed Shimano Deore RD-M6000 Shadow Plus Design Crank Shimano Acera FC-T3010, 170mm Octalink 48 tooth x 36 tooth x 26 tooth Cassette Shimano HG-200, 11 tooth - 34 tooth Chain NOVE-91, 9 speed Front hub Shimano Deore XT HB-M8010 (15mm thru axle) Rear hub Shimano Acera FH-M3050 (168mm QR) Front rim 26” Double-walled Alloy, 36H Rear rim 20” Double-walled Alloy, 36H Spokes 14/15/14 gauge stainless with FG2.3 brass nipples Front tire Schwalbe Big Ben 26” x 2.15” - Reflex Rear tire Schwalbe Big Ben 20” x 2.15” - Reflex Also includes Edgerunner Fenders (while supplies last); EdgeRunner Wheelskirts; LockPocket carrying pouch for your lock and other small items Add-on components included Hooptie child enclosure; 2 Mini MagicCarpet deck pads; U-Tubes foot rests; CarryHandle; (Note: This bike normally comes with 2 X3 CargoBay panniers, but ther are currently out of stock. The overall bike price has been adjusted to accommodate this change)
Free shipping option for all bikes purchased in continental United States
All Xtracycle bikes will have at least one free shipping option to destinations in the continental United States. If there is a partner bike shop near you, your bike can be shipped to that shop for assembly so it is ready for you to pick up. If there is not a shop near you, you can choose to have your bike shipped directly to you unassembled.
Alternatively, for a fee, you may choose Xtracycle direct delivery, in which your bike is assembled here at Xtracycle HQ and shipped via freight directly to your door, 100 percent ready to ride.
For bike purchases to Alaska or Hawaii
Bikes may be shipped only unassembled. Shipping fee is $400.
For bike purchases to Canada
Bikes may be shipped only unassembled. Shipping fee is $600.