Save $536.40 compared to purchasing all items separately!
If you prefer a purely human-powered cargo bike that can handle adventures on or off-road, the XPP is for you. With two spacious CargoBay bags, our Hooptie Handrail system, U-Tubes foot rests, and a MagicCarpet seat cushion, you are ready to go right out of the box.
People who bought this bike also purchased ...
- Carry kids: Includes three of our most popular kid-hauling add-ons — Hooptie, MagicCarpet and U-Tube foot rests — to keep your kids comfy and secure. Show me
- Stay organized: LockPocket carrying pouch for lock, phone, wallet and other small items. Show me
- Carry stuff: Beefy rack and two CargoBay panniers will handle groceries, work stuff, and more. Show me
- Human-powered: No e-assist here. Some people don’t want e-assist or don’t need it. For you, we make this purely person-powered machine. Show me
- Stay clean: Fenders keep water and road grime on the road. Show me
- Stable loading: Rock-solid KickBack 3 kickstand for secure loading and unloading. Show me
Free shipping anywhere in the continental United States!
Wanna know more?
- More about this bike
The Stoker XPP
- Traditional pedal-powered drive train
Included Xtracycle accessories
- Hooptie child enclosure
- Two CargoBay panniers
- MagicCarpet seat cushion
- U-Tubes foot and cargo rests
- LockPocket carrying pouch for lock and other small items
- Edgerunner Fenders
Learn more about what makes our Stoker class of bike so cool.
1 Head tube length 7.875" 200 mm 2 Fork length 15.25" 385 mm 3 Fork off set 5.125" 130 mm 4 Seat tube 17.75" 450 mm 5 Reach 15.5" 395 mm 6 Stack 24" 600 mm 7 Effective top tube 22.5" 570 mm 8 Actual top tube 23" 585 mm 9 Step over height 29.5" 750 mm 10 Chainstay length 32" 813 mm 11 Deck length 27" 686 mm 12 Deck height 28" 711 mm 13 Wheel base 54.75" 1395 mm 14 Actual length 83" 2110 mm
- Full specs
Available colors Twilight Grey (matte) Weight 50 pounds Maximum carrying weight 400 pounds, including rider Frame 4130 Chromoly Fork 4130 Chromoly Handlebar Xtracycle Comfort Handlebar Grips ERGON GP10-S-SD 30x130mm Stem options 60mm (small), 90mm (medium), or 120mm (large) Headset FSA Mallet Saddle Xtracycle Comfort Saddle Seat post options 300mm (small), 400mm (medium), or 450mm (large) Seat collar 34.9mm Bolt-on Collar Kickstand KickBack 3 Rear rack LT2 V-racks, plus LT2 FlightDeck Brake levers Shimano BL-M396 Hydraulic Front brake Shimano BR-M396 Hydraulic Front rotor Shimano Deore SM-RT64, 180mm Rear brake Shimano BR-M396 Hydraulic Rear rotor Shimano Deore SM-RT64, 180mm Shifters Shimano Acera SL-M3000 3x9 spd. Rapidfire + Front derailleur Shimano Acera FD-T3000, Top Swing, Dual Pull Rear derailleur Shimano Deore RD-M3000 9-speed Shadow Design Crank Shimano Acera FC-T3010, 170mm Octalink 48 tooth x 36 tooth x 26 tooth Cassette Shimano HG-200, 11 tooth - 34 tooth Chain NOVE-91, 9 speed Front hub Shimano Deore XT HB-M8010 (15mm thru axle) Rear hub Shimano Acera FH-M3050 (168mm QR) Front rim 24” Double-walled Alloy, 36H Rear rim 24” Double-walled Alloy, 36H Spokes 14/15/14 gauge stainless with FG2.3 brass nipples Front tire Schwalbe Crazy Bob 24” x 2.35” - Reflex Rear tire Schwalbe Crazy Bob 24” x 2.35” - Reflex Also includes Edgerunner Fenders (while supplies last); EdgeRunner Wheelskirts; LockPocket carrying pouch for your lock and other small items Add-on components included Hooptie child enclosure; MagicCarpet full-sized deck pad; U-Tubes foot rests; 2 CargoBay panniers; CarryHandle
Shipping destination Fee to ship unassembled* Fee to ship fully assembled** Continental U.S. Free! $200 Hawaii / Alaska $400 sorry, not available Canada $600 sorry, not available Overseas $1,000 sorry, not available Australia $750 sorry, not available Belgium $1,500 sorry, not available Denmark $1,650 sorry, not available France $1,400 sorry, not available Germany $1,400 sorry, not available Israel $950 sorry, not available Netherlands $1,450 sorry, not available New Zealand $475 sorry, not available Spain $1,500 sorry, not available United Kingdom $1,400 sorry, not available
* NOTE: Your bike will need assembly. If you choose this shipping method, we strongly encourage you to have the bike assembled by a qualified bike mechanic at a trustworthy shop in order to preserve the warranty. If you choose to have your bike shipped unassembled and you live near one of our Authorized Dealers, you will be offered the choice — when you checkout — to have your bike shipped directly to that shop for assembly. We estimate assembly time at 4-5 hours. You will be responsible for any assembly costs at our dealers or other shops.
** NOTE: We call this the Big Box of Happiness — because that’s what arrives at your door. Your bike will be fully assembled and put through our 71-point safety inspection by Xtracycle staff mechanics. It will be shipped to your door, 100 percent Ready to Ride. With 5 to 10 minutes of unpacking, you will be on the road. Learn more.