Save $267.50 compared to purchasing all items separately!
The Stoker takes your family and cargo adventures on or off-road. The X1+ includes a high-torque Bosch CX motor, so hills are a breeze. Ready for passengers and cargo right out of the box.
People who bought this bike also purchased ...
The RFA was chosen as one of the 9 best cargo bikes by Bicycling Magazine!
- Carry kids: Includes three of our most popular kid-hauling add-ons — Hooptie, MagicCarpet and U-Tube foot rests — to keep your kids comfy and secure. Show me
- Stay organized: LockPocket carrying pouch for lock, phone, wallet and other small items. Show me
- Carry stuff: Beefy rack and two CargoBay panniers will handle groceries, work stuff, and more. Show me
- Bosch battery: 500 watt-hour battery powers roughly 25 to 50 miles per charge, depending on conditions. Show me
- Electric-assist: Pedal along at up to 20 mph easily with help from the smooth, with reliable Bosch CX motor. Extra torque for steep hills and heavy loads. Show me
- See and be seen: Front and rear lights powered by the e-assist system. Super bright and always ready. Show me
- Stay clean: Fenders keep water and road grime on the road. Show me
- Stable loading: Rock-solid KickBack 3 kickstand for secure loading and unloading. Show me
Free shipping anywhere in the continental United States!
Wanna know more?
- More about this bike
The eStoker X1+ drive system
- Bosch electric-assist CX motor has a top pedal-assist speed of 20 mph and extra torque for steep hills or heavier loads.
- 500 watt-hour battery provides 25 to 50 miles per charge, depending on conditions.
Included Xtracycle accessories
- Hooptie child enclosure
- Two CargoBay panniers
- MagicCarpet seat cushion
- U-Tubes foot and cargo rests
- LockPocket carrying pouch for lock and other small items
- Edgerunner Fenders
Learn more about what makes our Stoker class of bike so cool.
1 Head tube length 7.875" 200 mm 2 Fork length 15.25" 385 mm 3 Fork off set 5.125" 130 mm 4 Seat tube 17.75" 450 mm 5 Reach 15.5" 395 mm 6 Stack 24" 600 mm 7 Effective top tube 22.5" 570 mm 8 Actual top tube 23" 585 mm 9 Step over height 29.5" 750 mm 10 Chainstay length 32" 813 mm 11 Deck length 27" 686 mm 12 Deck height 28" 711 mm 13 Wheel base 54.75" 1395 mm 14 Actual length 83" 2110 mm
- Full specs
Available colors Twilight Grey (matte) Weight 64 pounds Maximum carrying weight 400 pounds, including rider Frame 4130 Chromoly Fork 4130 Chromoly Handlebar Xtracycle Comfort Handlebar Grips ERGON GP10-S-SD 30x130mm Stem options 60mm (small), 90mm (medium), or 120mm (large) Headset FSA Mallet Saddle Xtracycle Comfort Saddle Seat post options 300mm (small), 400mm (medium), or 450mm (large) Seat collar 34.9mm Bolt-on Collar Kickstand KickBack 3 Rear rack LT2 V-racks, plus LT2 FlightDeck Brake levers Shimano Deore BL-M6000 Hydraulic Front brake Shimano Deore BR-M6000 Hydraulic Front rotor Shimano Deore SM-RT54, 180mm Rear brake Shimano Deore BR-M6000 Hydraulic Rear rotor Shimano Deore SM-RT54, 180mm Front light Herrmans H-Black MR8 E 6-12V Rear light Herrmans H-Trace Dynamo Shifters Shimano Deore SL-T6000 10 speed Rapidfire + Front derailleur n/a Rear derailleur Shimano Deore RD-M6000 10-speed Shadow Plus Design Crank FSA CK-745 for Bosch, 170mm; 19 tooth cog Cassette Shimano Deore HG-500, 11 tooth - 42 tooth Chain KMC X10E for E-Bikes E-assist display Bosch Purion Charger Bosch Compact Charger - 2A 100-240V Battery single PowerPack 500wH Motor options Bosch Performance CX (20mph) Front hub Shimano Deore XT HB-M8010 (15mm thru axle) Rear hub Shimano Deore FH-M6000 (168mm QR) Front rim 24” Double-walled Alloy, 36H Rear rim 24” Double-walled Alloy, 36H Spokes 14/15/14 gauge stainless with FG2.3 brass nipples Front tire Schwalbe Crazy Bob 24” x 2.35” - Reflex Rear tire Schwalbe Crazy Bob 24” x 2.35” - Reflex Also includes Edgerunner Fenders (while supplies last); EdgeRunner Wheelskirts; LockPocket carrying pouch for your lock and other small items Add-on components included Hooptie child enclosure; MagicCarpet full-sized deck pad; U-Tubes foot rests; 2 CargoBay panniers; CarryHandle
Shipping destination Fee to ship unassembled* Fee to ship fully assembled** Continental U.S. Free! $200 Hawaii / Alaska sorry, not available sorry, not available Canada $600 sorry, not available Overseas sorry, not available sorry, not available Australia sorry, not available sorry, not available Belgium sorry, not available sorry, not available Denmark sorry, not available sorry, not available France sorry, not available sorry, not available Germany sorry, not available sorry, not available Israel sorry, not available sorry, not available Netherlands sorry, not available sorry, not available New Zealand sorry, not available sorry, not available Spain sorry, not available sorry, not available United Kingdom sorry, not available sorry, not available
* NOTE: Your bike will need assembly. If you choose this shipping method, we strongly encourage you to have the bike assembled by a qualified bike mechanic at a trustworthy shop in order to preserve the warranty. If you choose to have your bike shipped unassembled and you live near one of our Authorized Dealers, you will be offered the choice — when you checkout — to have your bike shipped directly to that shop for assembly. We estimate assembly time at 4-5 hours. You will be responsible for any assembly costs at our dealers or other shops.
** NOTE: We call this the Big Box of Happiness — because that’s what arrives at your door. Your bike will be fully assembled and put through our 71-point safety inspection by Xtracycle staff mechanics. It will be shipped to your door, 100 percent Ready to Ride. With 5 to 10 minutes of unpacking, you will be on the road. Learn more.