Looking to upgrade your full Hooptie setup for older riders? The SnackBar is exactly what you are looking for. (Requires a mounting bracket, see below.)
- More about this product
Once your young (or older) passengers are beyond the Hooptie stage, the SnackBar is exactly what you are looking for. Simply unbolt your Hooptie handrails, slide in a set (or two sets) of SnackBars, bolt them in and you are ready to ride.
Even cooler, we include our ring grip attachments in 4 different colors so your kids can customize the grips any way they want.
Note: This will only work for you if you already have a longtail Hooptie or RFA Hooptie on your bike. If you are looking to add a SnackBar setup and you don’t have a Hooptie, you’ll want to look at SnackBars with the mounting bracket as well: for RFA and for longtails.
- Specs, manuals, compatibility
Weight 3 lbs Dimensions 8 × 8 × 3 in Compatibility
- Will fit on the brackets of existing Silver or Black LT2 or RFA Hoopties.
- If you have an LT1 Hooptie, or if you have a bike without a Hooptie, you will need to purchase SnackBars with brackets: for the Edgerunner, Swoop, Classic, Stoker or Leap or for the RFA.
- Reviews, questions, and discussion
- Shipping rates
If your cart total is ... ... your shipping fee will be * Up to 99.99 11.99 (Standard ground shipping) 100.00 to 249.99 19.99 (Standard ground shipping) 250.00 to 499.99 29.99 (Standard ground shipping) 500.00 and up Free shipping!
* NOTE: Above flat rates are for the continental United States only. For Alaska, Hawaii and international destinations, your shipping fee will be calculated at checkout, based on the size and weight of your products.