RFA Utility X1+
Save $267.50 compared to purchasing all items separately!
Got hills? No problem. The X1+ mid-size cargo bike comes with a high-torque Bosch CX motor to get you up any hill carrying groceries, one or two kids, whatever. Comes with two CargoBay bags, Hooptie handrail, foot rests, and a plush MagicCarpet seat cushion.
People who bought this bike also purchased ...
The RFA was chosen as one of the 9 best cargo bikes by Bicycling Magazine!
- Carry kids: Includes three of our most popular kid-hauling add-ons — Hooptie, MagicCarpet and Footsie foot rests — to keep your kids comfy and secure. Show me
- Stay organized: LockPocket carrying pouch for lock, phone, wallet and other small items. Show me
- Carry stuff: Our strong Utility MultiRack and two CargoBay panniers will handle groceries, backpacks, work stuff, and more. Show me
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500 watt-hour battery powers roughly 25 to 50 miles per charge, depending on conditions. Show me
- Electric-assist: Pedal along at up to 20 mph easily with help from the smooth, reliable Bosch CX motor. Extra torque for steep hills and heavy loads. Show me
- See and be seen: Front and rear lights powered by the e-assist system. Super bright and always ready. Show me
- Stay clean: Fenders keep water and road grime on the road. Show me
- Stable loading: Rock-solid kickstand for secure loading and unloading. Show me
Free shipping anywhere in the continental United States!
Wanna know more?
- More about this bike
The RFA Utility X1+ drive system
- Bosch electric-assist CX motor has a top pedal-assist speed of 20 mph and extra torque for hilly terrain or heavier loads.
- 500 watt-hour battery provides 25 to 50 miles per charge, depending on conditions.
Included Xtracycle accessories
- RFA Hooptie child enclosure
- Two RFA CargoBay panniers
- MagicCarpet seat cushion
- RFA Footsie foot rests
- LockPocket carrying pouch for lock and other small items
- RFA Fenders
Learn more about what makes our RFA class of bike so cool.
1 Head tube length 9" 230 mm 2 Fork length 16.5" 422 mm 3 Fork off set 5.625" 143 mm 4 Seat tube 18.375" 468 mm 5 Reach 14.5" 370 mm 6 Stack 26.375" 670 mm 7 Effective top tube 22" 560 mm 8 Actual top tube 22.25" 565 mm 9 Step over height 23.375" 570 mm 10 Chainstay length 25.5" 648 mm 11 Deck length 25" 635 mm 12 Deck height 27" 686 mm 13 Wheel base 49.5" 1257 mm 14 Actual length 76" 1930 mm
- Full specs
Available colors Sunrise Yellow (glossy), Midnight Black (glossy), Vista Blue (glossy) Weight 64 pounds Maximum carrying weight 400 pounds, including rider Frame 4130 Chromoly Fork 4130 Chromoly Handlebar Xtracycle Comfort Handlebar Grips ERGON GP10-S-SD 30x130mm Stem options 60mm (small), 90mm (medium), or 120mm (large) Headset FSA Mallet Saddle Xtracycle Comfort Saddle Seat post options 300mm (small), 400mm (medium), or 450mm (large) Seat collar Qbest-PrimeAero AL6061 34.9 quick release Kickstand Ursus 80 Jumbo Double Leg Kickstand, 300mm Rear rack Utility MultiRack Brake levers Shimano BR-MT400 Hydraulic Front brake Shimano BR-MT400 Hydraulic Front rotor Shimano Deore SM-RT56M, 180mm Rear brake Shimano BR-MT400 Hydraulic Rear rotor Shimano Deore SM-RT56M, 180mm Front light Herrmans H-Black MR8 E 6-12V Rear light Herrmans H-Trace Dynamo Shifters Shimano Deore SL-T6000 10 speed Rapidfire + Front derailleur n/a Rear derailleur Shimano Deore RD-M6000 10-speed Shadow Plus Design Crank FSA CK-745 for Bosch, 170mm; 19 tooth cog Cassette SunRace CSMS2 TAY 9 speed, Fluid Drive Plus, 11 tooth - 42 tooth Chain KMC X10E for E-Bikes E-assist display Bosch Purion Charger Bosch Compact Charger - 2A 100-240V Battery single PowerPack 500wH Motor options Bosch Performance CX (20mph) Front hub Shimano Deore XT HB-M8010 (15mm thru axle) Rear hub Formula DC-32 36h, 135x10mm Front rim 24” Alex MD-40/36H Double-walled Rear rim 24” Alex MD-40/36H Double-walled Spokes 14/15 gauge stainless with PB15 14L brass nipples Front tire Maxxis Hookworm 24” x 2.5” Rear tire Maxxis Hookworm 24” x 2.5” Also includes RFA Fenders (while supplies last); LockPocket carrying pouch for your lock and other small items; RFA Wheelskirts Add-on components included RFA Hooptie child enclosure; MagicCarpet full-sized deck pad; 2 RFA CargoBay panniers; RFA Footsies foot rests; CarryHandle
Shipping destination Fee to ship unassembled* Fee to ship fully assembled** Continental U.S. Free! $200 Hawaii / Alaska sorry, not available sorry, not available Canada $600 sorry, not available Overseas sorry, not available sorry, not available Australia sorry, not available sorry, not available Belgium sorry, not available sorry, not available Denmark sorry, not available sorry, not available France sorry, not available sorry, not available Germany sorry, not available sorry, not available Israel sorry, not available sorry, not available Netherlands sorry, not available sorry, not available New Zealand sorry, not available sorry, not available Spain sorry, not available sorry, not available United Kingdom sorry, not available sorry, not available
* NOTE: Your bike will need assembly. If you choose this shipping method, we strongly encourage you to have the bike assembled by a qualified bike mechanic at a trustworthy shop in order to preserve the warranty. If you choose to have your bike shipped unassembled and you live near one of our Authorized Dealers, you will be offered the choice — when you checkout — to have your bike shipped directly to that shop for assembly. We estimate assembly time at 4-5 hours. You will be responsible for any assembly costs at our dealers or other shops.
** NOTE: We call this the Big Box of Happiness — because that’s what arrives at your door. Your bike will be fully assembled and put through our 71-point safety inspection by Xtracycle staff mechanics. It will be shipped to your door, 100 percent Ready to Ride. With 5 to 10 minutes of unpacking, you will be on the road. Learn more.