RFA Sport X1
Save $185 compared to purchasing all items separately!
The perfect entry-level compact electric-assist cargo bike. Whiz past traffic without breaking a sweat. With room for one child, plus two panniers, it’s freedom from gridlock right out of the box.
People who bought this bike also purchased ...
The RFA was chosen as one of the 9 best cargo bikes by Bicycling Magazine!
- Carry a child: Includes popular kid-hauling add-ons — front and rear SnackBars, MagicCarpet full-sized seat cushion and RFA Footpegs — to keep your child comfy and secure. Show me
- Stay organized: LockPocket carrying pouch for lock, phone, wallet and other small items. Show me
- Carry stuff: Our strong Sport MultiRack will take two regular panniers for groceries or work stuff. Show me
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 400 watt-hour battery powers roughly 20 to 40 miles per charge, depending on conditions. Show me
- Electric-assist: Pedal along at up to 20 mph easily with help from the smooth, reliable Bosch Performance motor. Show me
- See and be seen: Front and rear lights powered by the e-assist system. Super bright and always ready. Show me
- Stay clean: Fenders keep water and road grime on the road. Show me
- Stable loading: Rock-solid kickstand for secure loading and unloading. Show me
Free shipping anywhere in the continental United States!
Wanna know more?
- More about this bike
The RFA Sport X1 drive system
- Bosch electric-assist Performance motor has a top pedal-assist speed of 20 mph
- A single 400 watt-hour battery provides between 20 to 40 miles per charge, depending on conditions.
Included Xtracycle accessories
- Front and rear SnackBars
- MagicCarpet seat cushion
- RFA FootPegs
- LockPocket carrying pouch for lock and other small items
- RFA Fenders
Learn more about what makes our RFA class of bike so cool.
1 Head tube length 9" 230 mm 2 Fork length 16.5" 422 mm 3 Fork off set 5.625" 143 mm 4 Seat tube 18.375" 468 mm 5 Reach 14.5" 370 mm 6 Stack 26.375" 670 mm 7 Effective top tube 22" 560 mm 8 Actual top tube 22.25" 565 mm 9 Step over height 23.375" 570 mm 10 Chainstay length 19.5" 495 mm 11 Deck length 18" 457 mm 12 Deck height 27" 687 mm 13 Wheel base 44.125" 1120 mm 14 Actual length 69" 1755 mm
- Full specs
Available colors Sunrise Yellow (glossy), Midnight Black (glossy), Vista Blue (glossy) Weight 63 pounds Maximum carrying weight 400 pounds, including rider Frame 4130 Chromoly Fork 4130 Chromoly Handlebar Xtracycle Comfort Handlebar Grips ERGON GP10-S-SD 30x130mm Stem options 60mm (small), 90mm (medium), or 120mm (large) Headset FSA Mallet Saddle Xtracycle Comfort Saddle Seat post options 300mm (small), 400mm (medium), or 450mm (large) Seat collar Qbest-PrimeAero AL6061 34.9 quick release Kickstand Ursus 80 Jumbo Double Leg Kickstand, 300mm Rear rack Sport MultiRack Brake levers Shimano BR-MT400 Hydraulic Front brake Shimano BR-MT400 Hydraulic Front rotor Shimano Deore SM-RT56M, 180mm Rear brake Shimano BR-MT400 Hydraulic Rear rotor Shimano Deore SM-RT56M, 180mm Front light Herrmans H-Black MR8 E 6-12V Rear light Herrmans H-Trace Dynamo Shifters Shimano Deore SL-T6000 10 speed Rapidfire + Front derailleur n/a Rear derailleur Shimano Deore RD-M6000 10-speed Shadow Plus Design Crank FSA CK-745 for Bosch, 170mm; 19 tooth cog Cassette SunRace CSMS2 TAY 9 speed, Fluid Drive Plus, 11 tooth - 42 tooth Chain KMC X10E for E-Bikes E-assist display Bosch Purion Charger Bosch Compact Charger - 2A 100-240V Battery single PowerPack 400wH Motor options Bosch Performance (20mph) Front hub Shimano Deore XT HB-M8010 (15mm thru axle) Rear hub Shimano Acera FH-M3050 (168mm QR) Front rim 24” Alex MD-40/36H Double-walled Rear rim 24” Alex MD-40/36H Double-walled Spokes 14/15 gauge stainless with PB15 14L brass nipples Front tire Maxxis Hookworm 24” x 2.5” Rear tire Maxxis Hookworm 24” x 2.5” Also includes RFA Fenders (while supplies last); LockPocket carrying pouch for your lock and other small items Add-on components included Front and rear SnackBars handle bars; MagicCarpet full-sized deck pad; RFA Footpegs foot rests; CarryHandle
Shipping destination Fee to ship unassembled* Fee to ship fully assembled** Continental U.S. Free! $200 Hawaii / Alaska sorry, not available sorry, not available Canada $400 sorry, not available Overseas sorry, not available sorry, not available
* NOTE: Your bike will need assembly. If you choose this shipping method, we strongly encourage you to have the bike assembled by a qualified bike mechanic at a trustworthy shop in order to preserve the warranty. If you choose to have your bike shipped unassembled and you live near one of our Authorized Dealers, you will be offered the choice — when you checkout — to have your bike shipped directly to that shop for assembly. We estimate assembly time at 4-5 hours. You will be responsible for any assembly costs at our dealers or other shops.
** NOTE: We call this the Big Box of Happiness — because that’s what arrives at your door. Your bike will be fully assembled and put through our 71-point safety inspection by Xtracycle staff mechanics. It will be shipped to your door, 100 percent Ready to Ride. With 5 to 10 minutes of unpacking, you will be on the road. Learn more.