Introducing the Xtracycle Big Box of Happiness
Meet the Big Box of Happiness: now you can easily get your bike fully assembled by our experts and shipped direct to your door, ready for your first adventure right out of the box.
ARE YOU READY TO OPEN A BIG BOX OF AWESOME?
When you place your order with us, you’ll have the option to ship the bike to your home address with our Big Box of Happiness shipping option. The $400* Big Box of Happiness fee includes:
1. EXPERT ASSEMBLY: To start, our expert assembly team carefully and methodically builds your bike up exactly to your specifications, with all of the accessories you’ve chosen to personalize it. Our highly skilled Xtracycle mechanics make sure your bike is just the way you want it and built to perfection.
2. QUALITY-CONTROL MEASURES: We run through a 60-point checklist to make sure that once the bike is assembled, it’s tuned and inspected thoroughly to make sure it’s safe and ready for adventure right out of the box.
3. SUPER-SECURE PACKAGING: Next, we carefully box it, using our custom-made shipping boxes and pallets, to get your bike to your door in perfect condition.
4. FAST, SAFE SHIPPING: After we wave goodbye to your sweet new cargo bike, our shipping partners carefully and quickly get it to your door.
5. A BOX OF AWESOME: Once your new Xtracycle arrives, you have the pleasure of opening it up and wheeling out the bike of your dreams, Ready to Ride!
6. NEXT UP: Choose your first adventure, load up, and get in the saddle!
When your Big Box of Happiness is shipped to your front door, expect up to 4 weeks for delivery.
You’ll receive regular updates from our Assembly Expert and Customer Happiness Advocate so you can keep track of your brand-new bike’s progress, pick out your favorite champagne or sparkling beverage, send out your “It’s a bike!” party invitations, and cue up a playlist of your favorite dance tunes.
We’ll even contact you when your bike is ready to ship, to make sure you’ll be there to receive it, open the box on the spot, and party!
*Canadian customers: Please be aware that you will responsible for duties and fees upon import. For customers outside of the lower 48 states, please contact us for shipping rates.