Our latest FlightDeck that holds your load with even more security and stability.
Wanna know more?
- More about this product
The newest FlightDeck, the LT2 builds on the improvements of the FlightDeck and achieves even lighter weight, lower center of gravity, and more secure attachment through integration with our new LT2 system. It does away with the SuperHooks and mounts directly to the LT2 V-Racks; for this reason it is only compatible with model year 2016 and newer EdgeRunners and Leaps, and should not be retrofitted to older bikes (like original FreeRadicals, Cargo Joes or Radishes*). The FlightDeck LT2 is the standard deck and will come stock on all Xtracycle EdgeRunners and Leaps.
*Important note for original FreeRad, Cargo Joe or Radish owners: This LT2 FlightDeck is not compatible with your V-racks. You want the LT1 version 2 FlightDeck found here.
- Specs, manuals, compatibility
Weight 2 lbs Shipping
28 × 9 × 1 in Features
- Material: 1/4″ thick Black HDPE Plastic
- Attachment to V-Racks: attaches directly to LT2 V-Racks only with 8 bolts
- Shape/Holes: Rounded nose and rear, 8 V-rack attachment holes, 2 pre-formed cut out windows for Yepp Maxi EasyFit mounting
- Accessory compatibility: Hooptie LT2, Yepp Maxi EasyFit (with Xtracycle Front and/or Rear Seat Adapters), Magic Carpet LT2, Mini Magic Carpet, CarryHandle
In order to mount the Yepp Maxi EasyFit kid seat, cut out the pre-formed window and mount front, rear, or both Xtracycle-made Seat Adapters.
Compatible with model year 2015 and newer EdgeRunners and Leaps.
- Reviews, questions, and discussion
- Shipping rates
If your cart total is ... ... your shipping fee will be * Up to 99.99 Free shipping! 100.00 and up Free shipping!
* NOTE: Above flat rates are for the continental United States only. For Alaska, Hawaii and international destinations, your shipping fee will be calculated at checkout, based on the size and weight of your products.