SupportHave a question about one of our bikes, kits or accessories? Most commonly asked questions will be answered in the knowledgebase below.
If you don't see it, please post to our forum.
Below you'll find videos, manuals, and other resources to help you get what you need. If you get stumped, drop us a line and we'll help you out!
Below are all the manuals! Some have publication year listed - the unlisted or most recent year is the newest edition.
Bike ManualsEdgeRunner Owner's Manual (2014-present)
Bosch eBike Owner's Manual (2015-present)
2016 EdgeRunner Assembly Guide (Beta Version)
EdgeRunner Catalog (2015-present)
EdgeRunner Manual- 2013
EdgeRunner - Deck Height Guide - 2013
LT2 Accessory Manuals (2015-present)CarryHandle
Fenders (Works with all EdgeRunners)
FlightDeck - LT2
KickBack - LT2
Hooptie - LT2 (2015-current)
Porter Rack - LT2 (2015-present)
Space Cowboy (Used with KickBack - LT2)
Supernova Lightset (with electric EdgeRunners)
U-Tubes - LT2 (2015-present)
Yepp Adapter (Front) - LT2 (2015-present)
Yepp Adapter (Rear) - LT2 (2015-present)
LT Accessory Manuals (2007-2015)700c V-Brake Adapter
Cam Strap/Cinch Strap
EcoDeck - 2010
FlightDeck - 2010
FlightDeck - 2014
FlightDeck and EcoDeck Hole Template, Large - 2010
FlightDeck and EcoDeck Hole Template, Letter - 2010
FreeLoaders - 2010
FreeRadical - 2007
FreeRadical - 2008
FreeRadical Compatibility - 2013
FreeRadical Anatomy - 2009
FreeRadical - 2012
Hooptie, LT1 (through 2015)
KickBack - Big Dummy
KickBack - 2013
Longtail Kit - 2010
MiniMagicCarpet - 2014
Pannier Rack (HD Rack)
UteDeck (Now Produced By KONA)
WideLoader and LongLoader
X1 Bags - 2013
X2 Bags - 2013
X2 Bags - 2014
EdgeRunner Battery Mounts
Yepp Maxi EasyFit (refer to Yepp's site for the most current manual).
Don't have an Xtracycle dealer within 25 miles of you? No problem.
Simply Ship-to-Shop!* Ship your purchased Xtracycle EdgeRunner to any retail bike shop for professional assembly in areas where we don't have dealers. As an incentive to getting your Xtracycle professionally assembled we'll waive the shipping charges (save up to $200) to a retail bike shop in the continental United States. You'll need to pay the shop for assembly fees.
Here's how it works:
1. At checkout:
- Enter the bike shop address and contact information in the "Ship To" section. Include the phone number. No residential addresses.
- Enter "SHIPTOSHOP" in the coupon code for free shipping in the continental US.
- Enter your correct billing address and contact information.
- Let the shop know the bike is coming.
2. At shipping:
- We'll contact the shop to confirm.
- We'll contact you if there are any issues.
- Bikes using Ship-to-Shop may take an additional 24 hours pending verification of shop address. Have questions? email@example.com
3. At the retail bicycle shop of your choosing:
- Pick up your professionally-tuned bike.
- Pay for assembly.
*Not available in locations within 25 miles of a flooring Xtracycle dealer. See dealer locator for shops closest to you.